I would consider myself an artist first, and a professional photographer second. Art my is my passion and I enjoy sharing that passion through my photography. I am located in Austin Texas, but love traveling, meeting new people and exploring the world!
I enjoy helping businesses that are struggling with their branding or who are ready to update their online identity. I want to help them create a story that is personal and connects with their audience to maximize their marketing dollars. Increasing their overall sales and helping them achieve a more profitable business through professional & creative photography.
Winner, Top 10 Class, 2018
Featured, Round Rock Best Portrait Photographer, 2018
Published, Austin Monthly Magazine, 2018
Published, Professional Sound Magazine, 2018
Published, CNBC Editorial, 2018
Featured, 7Roar Fashion Magazine, 2017
Featured, The Muse Magazine, 2017
Featured, KidFash Magazine, 2017
Featured, Pump Magazine, 2017
Featured, 7Roar Fashion Magazine, 2016
Winner, Judges Choice Award ACC, 2016
ITT Tech Associates Degree in Multimedia, Austin Community College: Advertising- Fashion Specialization, Photographic Artist Specialization, DIGITAL ASSISTANT Certificate, PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTIST Certificate
Fundamentals of Photography, Intermediate Photography, Photo Digital Imaging I & II, Color Photography I & II, History of Photography, Photographic Retouching I & II, Photographic Lab Techniques, Portraiture I, Expressive Photography, Photojournalism, Social Media Tools I: Design and Implementation, Audio/Video Techniques
- Advanced concepts of retouching tools and equipment techniques to enhance photographic media.
- Restoration and Coloration
- Visual acuity, accurate color perception
- Great eye/hand coordination
- Digital Asset Management
- Creative Visual thinking
- Problem solving and the exploration of personal vision.
- Photojournalism and skill development in the photographic principles of portrait lighting, posing, and subject rapport.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Management and recruitment, being able to communicate and train to business standards.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Professional Photography Gear:
Lighting & Modifiers
- Einstein 640 Flash Unit
- Paul C Buff Softbox
- Wireless Remotes: Transmitter & Receiver
- (2) 43" 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi Disc Light Reflector
Camera Body & Lenses
- Canon 6D Full Frame Camera
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM
- Sigma 85mm f1/4 DG HSM
- Sigma AF 35mm f1.4 ART DG
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 DG HSM
Studio Gear & Stands
- 53" Seamless Paper (White, Pink, Orange & Charcol)
- (2) 13' Air Cushioned Light Stand
- 12' ProMaster LS-6 Multifunction Boom Light Stand
- 12' ProMaster SystemPro LS-2 Deluxe Light Stand
- (4) 9' Photo Studio Standard Light Stands
- Zomei Z818 Aluminium Alloy 65" Camera Tripod
- Westcott Illuminator Arm Extreme
- Westcott Reflector Holder
Computers & Software
- Apple iMac 27" Desktop w/ Retina 5k display
- Apple MackBook Pro MF841LL/A 15.4" Laptop
- Adobe Photography Suite
- (3) WD 3TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive
- (3) WD 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0